Straits Direct Application Suite
The Straits Direct is a state-of-the-art derivatives trading platform by Straits Financial. In addition to an intelligent and precise order entry and order management system, the platform also provides a comprehensive range of quoting and charting tools, industry news, and data analytics.
- Straits Direct is a revolutionary futures trading application that combines comprehensive, fast and flexible order entry/order management with world-class charting and analytics, real-time quotes and news.
- Order entry is pervasive throughout Straits Direct. From virtually any screen, you can enter and manage orders and fills.
- Integrated paper trading allows users to learn to use the interface and practice trading strategies. With the click of a button, users can toggle between paper and live trading.
Market Data Coverage
Straits Financial LLC provides access to all global major futures exchanges.
- Efficient, intuitive and consistent order entry: left click = buy, right click = sell. Unlike other products that display useless eye candy, the order entry function is simple and concise. It is truly a "single action" operation.
- Consistent user interface with multiple methods of interaction, including icons, drop-down menus and keyboard shortcuts.
- "Workspace" metaphor with multiple tabbed workspaces divided into one or more internal frames. Frames can be pulled into external windows.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Infinitely configurable colors, layouts and font sizes.
- "Mobile Desktop" allows users to save a copy of their desktop and to log in from another location and retrieve the exact desktop that they saved. Work from home or the office using the same screen layouts and configuration.
- "Themes" functionality allows user to easily create a unified color scheme throughout all the screens of the application.
- Templates for multiple frame workspaces, trading workspaces, and chart-link workspaces.
- Context sensitive month selection. Type a contract, and the valid month/year pairs appear in a window. Contract selection system allows search by category, exchange, description and symbol. Simply click on the symbol to enter it.
- Contract details shows exchange, contract value, minimum tick size and value, open/close time and margin requirements.
For more information about Straits Direct, please contact your broker or our Representative at email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone +1.312.670.2822.
DISCLAIMER: This information is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy the commodities herein named. The factual information of this report has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy, and is not to be construed as representation by Commodity & Derivative Adv. The risk of trading futures and options can be substantial. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Read Entire Disclaimer.